Contact us

Contact us

Are you a young person wanting to find a Youth Service provider? Do you want to refer a young person to Youth Service?

Contact a Youth Service provider

If you want to talk to a Youth Service provider or refer a young person to a provider, contact your local provider directly.


If you want to make a complaint about your Youth Service provider or have changes to your payments reviewed, you should first talk to your provider.

If you can't find a solution you can then make a complaint to Work and Income by phoning 0800 559 009 Say "youth" when you are asked why you are calling.